Saturday, February 02, 2008

I love purses, recently I purchased one from Spirited Style at Divapreneur. But you can check her designs on her ebay site. http://myworld.ebay.com/spirited*style/





Spirited style created this hobo bag for me. I wanted m
y business logo and wala, not a problem for this talented diva.
I took the item out of the box and the packaging was so nicely done , I didn't want to rui
n it by opening it. But I was so excited I ripped it open.
I saw her site and emailed her to see if she could add my logo to her hobo bag sty
le. She said absolutely. So I emailed her a jpg file of my logo. She did it! hija4 looks so awesome on it. Don't you agree? I added a few more pictures to show off her brilliant creativity.


Don't you want one?

2 comments:

KDC Events said...

We LOVE that bag!!! Super cute!

Unknown said...

How cool is that bag!! Nicely done!