Thursday, February 14, 2008


Recently I met with Elaine from hipnchic.blogspot.com and shealamode.blogspot.com. She is an amazing, intelligent, talented woman. She changed my logo and suggested other ideas to help with the growth of my jewelry business. I'm excited and look forward to implementing many of her ideas. She could help you too, visit her at http://shealamode.blogspot.com.

The next step I am taking is a brand new look for my website designed by www.mrosewebdesign.com
If you think yours need a lift and you're looking for a fabulous designer check her out. Mine will be done soon and You will be the first to know!

2 comments:

KDC Events said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see it all evolve!

capitolagirl said...

I think your logo is fantastic -- very iconic, memorable, and eye-catching. It definitely stood out from the crowd the first time I saw it on blogcatalog.