Friday, February 01, 2008


How do you listen to your MUSIC?

I like to have my whole music collection on my ipod and recently I bought a Jbl On Stage. My sister recently received a ipod for Christmas, after years of me raving about mine. She just celebrated her birthday and the wonderful women at her workplace got her this JBL On Stage for her to listen to her ipod. She came over to show it off the other day, and I just had to have one.
The JBL has volume control and runs either by electricity or on batteries. I got mine at Best Buy for $80.00 If you want it to match your black ipod pay $20.00 more. I just wanted something portable to carry back and forth to the office so I could listen to my music collection.

I especially love listening to music when I'm designing jewelry it always inspires me. Harajuki girls!

0 comments: