Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How do I get my pictures brighter ?

On Easter, I went to my Mom's house to enjoy Easter with my family. Of course, with the website now a huge part of my life, I had to bring my laptop with me. I needed to work on re-touching my website pictures. My brother lives there and knows a whole lot more about photoshop than I have the time to learn. I asked him if he could help me touch up my photos.



Yesterday he sent me an email telling me that he now has photoshop and would love to touch up my photos. What a blessing for me! I can now keep my energy toward jewelry creations! I have to face the fact that I am not a photographer or a graphic artist. Although I enjoy taking photos for fun. But I simply don't have the time it takes to make the most important feature on my WEBSITE fabulous.



I am so grateful to my brother and I thought maybe just maybe there are others out there in cyberland, who might need a little help touching up their photos for their website too. So I asked my brother to create a banner and get a blog so just maybe he could get a little business going.








0 comments: