Saturday, March 29, 2008

Social Networking


I am a member of Divapreneur. I found this network group of women on another network group, Myspace. I have since neglected my myspace page. My new network group has done so much for me. This is a group of business women who are interested in helping one another. Yes Believe IT!
The Diva Executive is Elaine Bliss and she is the reason for the success of this very fast growing group, my opinion of course. She gives of herself 100% at Divapreneur and she is a wife, mother and Entrepreneur on her own accord.
Since I've joined Diva, Elaine and I are not only business associates but I consider her one of my friends. We chat about our husbands and children. hahah. Yet I can ask her business questions and if she doesn't have the answers (but mostly always does) she will recommend another Brilliantly talented Diva.
Ladies if you have a business and need to step it up, may I recommend to you,
Divapreneur. Your life will honestly, change for the BETTER!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me eveyone she is telling the truth. A loving communtiy of women.